Friday 30 October 2009

Bionicle Stars Are Canon? Makuta Teridax is Coming?

Now This May not be Really New News, but I've seen on many sites and blogs that the Stars are Actually Canon which made many people including me quite dissapointed because this may be that the Stars are the Main Canon Characters in the Next Bionicle Movie coming out August Next Year! But I was really excited when I found out that Teridax was coming to Bara Magna which sets my hopes for a high-action paced, mysterious Movie like Web of Shadows!

But what do you think about all this and do you like the fact that Stars are Canon? Please Comment...

6 comments:

  1. I really like Web of Shadows, hey guys what's you favourite bionicle movie, just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Web of Shadows too, Legend Reborn was too slow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. I just wasn't feeling the mysterious emotion that the trailer showed. It said a bigger secret awaits and I was kind of dissapointed with the secret and the tuma battle and with the Skrall's strength and personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Web of Shadows was the best, but I didn't like the story. It was just well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah the story wasn't that good but you go to admit that the battle was quite epic!

    ReplyDelete